Monday, July 20, 2009

hello it's been a very long time since i have been on here. So let me update. I am currently in CA on vacation arrived June 11th. the kids and I left Guam on June 6th and got to hawaii stayed there until June 8th flew to salt lake city and visited with family until June 11th stayed with my sister until June 12th and now we are currently with my mom. this weekend rich will try to leave to fly here until we all go back to guam on Aug 15th. we have had a great summer so far with marley's 1st birthday and mackenzie loosing 2 teeth and turning 7. the visit of my cousin ryan and his kids was great. being able to spend time with my family has just been very good. i can now go back to guam and say i have a year and a half left and that will fly right by. i am currently in the process of registering to go back to school i will attend the university of phoenix online and get my ba in bussiness managment. after that i will get my aa in early childhood education. like to have some options. the kids are doing great like i said mac turned 7 this month and adam turned 3 in march. i am still trying to potty train him he is one stubborn baby. mac will be starting 2nd grade when we get my how time flys and adam will still stay home with me as i continue to do daycare. i think that is pretty much everything. i will blog some more later.

No comments: