Friday, March 19, 2010

Irritated with the Navy

Here we are been out of the Navy for a month and they just fucked us again. We finally were getting things settled and crushing news came in. We were in our new apartment waiting for keys and my husband called to find out how come we hadn't gotten the last pay check and what do they say Guam's PSD put on the paperwork for Lemoore PSD that my husband isn't eligable for the severance pay which is bull shit. We are suppose to get $20,000 back and that was to help with our bills and food until we can get jobs which here where we leave sucks as well because there is nothing available for my husband and he's been waiting for places to call back but after a month it doesn't look promising. Our lives have been turned upside down due to the flippin Navy and I'm so sick and tired of it. They screwed him when they told him he couldn't stay in any more because he was 2% over the body fat limit which is bull to begin with I think some people wanted him to suffer and the best way to do it was to screw him out of having a job and now out of money. My heart is broken and we are sick to our stomachs over this whole mess. The only good point about today is that New Moon comes out tonight and at the moment I'm watching Twilight just to relax for some reason the movie is very soothing along with the music. On back to my vent about the military and them messing with people and their families. I think if you have been in for so long which we were 14 years and you see that the person has worked their asses off to do what they can to stay in and they have a family you should look at it and say you know what he has 6 years left let's let him finish it out and then after that be done with it. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I have to say for today. Other than that we move into our place tomorrow still don't have our furniture not sure when that comes in it's suppose to be here on April 6th and then it has to clear customs so probably the week after and we are still waiting for our car which will be here on March 29th which is good because then we will have two cars here. Tonight has been boring no shows on and we are watching Nascar on the speed channel. Well I guess that's it for me tonight will finish watching this movie put the kids to bed and the maybe watch a different movie. Peace out MWAH!!!

No comments: