Monday, March 15, 2010

Working on posting daily or every other day.

So the purpose of blogging is to say how you feel and what is on your mind right. Well here goes my blog for today. This morning I found out that MYCAA was not going to pay for my next two classes because my husband is no longer in the military. Which is hard and puts a damper on our lives. But I am continuing my education because I have worked so hard to get where I am today and I"m not giving up. So today I went and say the movie Remember Me and at first as much as I love Robert Pattinson I thought well not sure it was really slow and I wasn't use to seeing him outside of Twilight but I sat there and gave it a chance and as I watched him perform I thought wow he is really good although I wish he would of talked more but his words even if scripted were very passionate. At the end  you didn't expect it and I will not ruin it for my follows who haven't seen it but I thought really why did they use this but then at the very end I understood has I had tears running down my face and I was so impressed being a former military wife and a mother I understand a lot more. So congrats to all those who made the movie happen you did a great job. After the movie I went and picked up milk from the store along with the best ice cream Superior Dairy which is a local ice cream place here in my home town. Came home and my husband had dinner ready which I love he treats me really good.  And now I am tweeting and face booking and blogging. Just got done watching House and now watching Trauma will watch Law and Order after this. Tomorrow I will be going to Fresno and picking up The Princess and The Frog from the Disney store. My husband preorder it for here there because it came with some awesome pictures that he wants to frame and put up in her new room in about a week. And then Astro Boy comes out too so I think I might go get that for my son so he doesn't feel left out. Well I think that's it for me tonight. Need to work on some homework and finish watching our shows. Love to you all that are following me.

No comments: